1ST MORTGAGE LOANS
Foothills Credit Union offers a variety of loans at flexible rates and terms to meet your real estate needs. With local underwriting, servicing, and decision-making authority we can service your loan immediately. Experienced loan officers can answer questions and guide you to the right loan. Construction, lot, and commercial loans are also available.
Do you know that Foothills Credit Union offers 1st Mortgages? A mortgage is a big investment. Make sure you have an experienced partner, like the credit union, on your side during this process. All first mortgage requests must be deferred to lending personal for privacy and documentation controls. Foothills CU also has a mortgage lending partner in Centennial Lending, their guidelines will be followed and you can view Rates for 1st mortgages on their website. They are credit union owned (Foothills CU is one of the owners) and can help you find the most competitive loan. Contact one of our loan officers at 720-962-8200 to discuss your mortgage needs.
- Maintains original rate throughout the life of the loan, so you have the same payment each month
- Market conditions will not affect your fixed interest rate
- The credit union offers 10 year, 15 year, 20 year, and 30 year fixed rate mortgage terms
- Only 10% down need to remove mortgage insurance
- Get today’s rates through our partner Centennial Lending
Government Home Loans
- FHA 15 & 30 year fixed, and VA 15 & 30 year loan options available
- Much smaller down payment required compared to traditional 1st mortgages
- First time home buyer options available
- Must meet certain criteria for eligibility, contact the credit union for more information
Foothills Credit Union is federally registered with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System. NMLS is a free service for consumers to confirm that the mortgage loan originator with whom they wish to conduct business is federally registered. To verify the status of your Foothills Credit Union mortgage loan originator, visit nmlsconsumeraccess.org. Foothills Credit Union real estate loans are only available for Colorado property.